Applied for Aadhar Card? – Check the Aadhar status by following easy steps
Getting an Aadhar card is very important as an Indian citizen as other services such as banking, employment, and all the other services requires the Unique Identification Number. If you are applied and got an acknowledgment slip, but do not know what to do further, then this post is for you. With the help of acknowledgment slip, you can track your aadhar card status easily. The Aadhar card will be delivered to your address provided in a few months. Else, you can download the same from the website if it is already generated. You can track the status of the applied Aadhar card easily through a tracking system developed by the official UIDAI website.
Step 1: Check through the Aadhar’s official website
- Go to the official website of Unique Identification Authority of India, which is commonly called as UIDAI. The website link is https://uidai.gov.in/
- Under Aadhar enrollment services category, select ‘Check Aadhar Status’.
- Skipping the above step, you can also click the direct link of checking aadhar card status with the link, https://resident.uidai.gov.in/check-aadhaar-status.
- A new page for the same will be opened where you should enter a few details. You have to enter your Enrollment ID which will be mentioned in your Acknowledgement slip. It is of the 14-digit number at the top of the slip.
- The date and time mentioned on the slip also have to be entered on the webpage. It is of 14-digit date and time mentioned on the same slip.
- You also have to enter the security code given on the website for the purpose of verification.
- After giving all the details, click on “Check aadhar status”. This will help you to know about your aadhar card status.
- If your Aadhar card is generated already, you will be shown the message as the same. You can also see the option to download e-aadhar card.
- You can also get your aadhar card through your mobile. For achieving this, you have to click on Get Aadhar on Mobile. You will be asked for your registered mobile number for this process. Instantly, you can check aadhar status on your registered mobile phone.
Step 2: Checking Aadhar card status by your mobile number
With the help of your mobile, you can check aadhar status. Follow the steps below to check aadhar status.
- Enter your messaging app from the phone and type “UID STATUS<14 DIGIT ENROLLMENT NUMBER>” and send the above message to 51969.
- If the aadhar was generated already, you will get a message with aadhar number.
- If the aadhar card is not generated yet, then you will receive the current status of Aadhar.
These are the two basic steps by which you can check aadhar status easily. There are other options to check aadhar status like online verification of mobile number. If your enrollment ID is lost, you can retrieve the same using details like your name, registered email ID and mobile number.
Tags :- aadhar card status , aadhar card , check aadhar